The mission of the Ji Read more [...]
HOWARD BROWN HEALTH CENTER
4025 N. Sheridan Rd.,
Chicago, IL 60613
Link to website
Your case manager will link you to important support services and help find the answers to the complex questions about with living with HIV. They will be available to you on an on-going basis continually monitoring your needs and coordinating services.
There is never a charge for case management services.
Here are some of the services that a case manager can provide:
– Assistance in applying for Social Security or Public Aid
– Help in understanding complex private health insurance issues
– Advocacy for public benefits and other services
– General financial assistance which can include: emergency financial aid, food, housing, utilities and transportation assistance
– DORS Case Management which provides in-home assistance for those with disabilities
– Referrals for medical, psychological, financial, legal and other services
Accessible Accommodations: Not Listed