The mission of the Ji Read more [...]
HOWARD BROWN HEALTH CENTER
4025 N. Sheridan Rd.,
Chicago, IL 60613
Link to website
Case management can be critical in the effort to live well with HIV. A case manager will work with you in partnership to determine what your needs are and to find the best way to help you. Your case manager will link you to important support services and help find the answers to the complex questions about with living with HIV. They will be available to you on an on-going basis continually monitoring your needs and coordinating services.
Here are some of the services that a case manager can provide:
– Assistance in applying for Social Security or Public Aid
– Help in understanding complex private health insurance plans
– Advocacy for public benefits and other services
– General financial assistance which can include: emergency financial aid, food, housing, utilities and transportation assistance
– DORS Case Management which provides in-home assistance for those with disabilities
– Referrals for medical, psychological, financial, legal and other services.
Accessible Accommodations: Not Listed
Hours: None Listed